The demand profiles of customers can vary according to the industry, according to the type of calendar day and can have different volatilities. iPool can capture and create load models from the historical demand. These load models can be used for customer classification, for forecasting, for pricing and for detecting non technical loss events. iPool:
- Determines and displays hourly ranges of demand by calendar day
- Models hourly demand using either averaged or probabilistic load profiles for each calendar day.
- Determines peak and off peak energy, load factor, volatility and probability ranges.
The cost of supplying specific customer load can depend on the level, volatility, and shape of the customer load which can vary for different calendar days. iPool determines the corresponding peak and off-peak energy price against the market and allows the user to specify tariffs and contracts. It allows evaluation of different pricing schemes and specify pricing margins.
- Determines peak and off-peak energy cost
- Determines purchase cost of energy
- Evaluates single rate and Time-of-Use tariffs